This course focuses on important criteria of public speaking and presentations
Executives today make at least 100 presentations a year, some major and minor ones. In each case, the key to a convincing presentation is practice, well-structured arguments and assertions.
Mini lectures, group discussions, simulations, practical sessions that will be taped and analysed.
- For Whom:
All executives, managers and professional staff.
- Class Size:
15 to 20 per session
This program will bring participants to explore the various areas of persuasion beyond just a standard prepared presentation.
- Eliminating fear of Public Speaking.
- Handling Ad-Hoc Presentations
- (The 6 tools of Thinking on your feet).
- Planning and organizing ideas
- (The three point triangle).
- Assessing the audience.
- Creating instant rapport and influencing skill.
- Using presentation aids.
- The planned presentations.
- Mechanics of effective delivery.
- The use of pronunciation , articulation , clarity.
- Pause, pitch and fluency.
- Improvement of speech and voice.
- Techniques of relaxation.
- The use of non-verbal communication.
- Project voice with impact.
- Develop total confidence.
- Use correct intonation and identify problems related to indistinct speech.
- Create instant rapport with audience.
- Use of humor to deliver messages.
- Design speeches to meet target audience.
- Use body language, visual aids and voice projection to communicate ideas across clearly.