When things are extremely busy at work and you have your hands full with many tasks and dealing with difficult people, having skills you can draw on are essential for peace of mind and growth.
This one-day course will help participants understand the causes and costs of workplace pressure, the benefits of creating balance, and how to identify pressure points. They will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience, and develop strategies for getting ahead.
- What’s Included:
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Under pressure!
- Getting to the heart of the matter (including identifying pressure points and creating an action plan)
- Emotional intelligence
- Coping toolkit (including anger and stress management)
- Getting organized
- Apply a direct understanding of pressure points and their costs and payoffs
- Speak in terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism, and resilience
- Create a personalized toolkit for managing stressors and anger
- Work on priorities and achieve defined goals